PEACE OF MIND & BODY YOGA STUDIO
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Health & Safety of our clients and our staff are our highest priority. To ensure this safety, we have implemented the below policies as we “re-open” the studio effective immediately.
- Class sizes will be limited and private “suites have been marked off eight feet apart to provide safety dividers and allow for proper social distances
- Anyone entering the studio will be required to wear a mask
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the front entrance and we ask everyone to apply it before entering.
- We will use a “touch free” thermometer to check everyone’s temperature before they will be allowed to enter the studio. Anyone with a fever will be asked to return at a later date.
- All common touch surfaces (i.e., Door handles counter tops, bathrooms, etc.) will be wiped down with sanitizing agents constantly.
- The studio will be cleaned and sanitized between each class
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience as we strive to once again help our community cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic and a safe and responsible return to a “new normal”. We welcome any comments and suggestions.
Peace & Joy,
Now offering Reiki sessions live on Facetime
At Peace of Mind & Body Wellness Studios we encourage you to “Lighten Up and Loosen Up” at your own perfect pace. Our founder Aliya, has been living and teaching a yoga based lifestyle since immigrating from India over thirty years ago. Aliya is certified through the Yoga Fit program and has been instructing a wide variety of age groups in yoga, stretching, meditation, and sports activities to children, adults and senior citizens at Fairfax County Parks & Recreation facilities, as well as retirement centers, and studios. With both of her parents born in India, Aliya has lived her entire life in an environment of meditation and movement, and she truly enjoys the opportunity to teach others how to find their inner peace and harmony.